We hope that this conference will provide you with new ideas, tools, and connections that will help you in your professional or personal endeavors. Stop by, say “hi” and ask us how we can help your next giving campaign!
Tuesday and Wednesday, March 28-29, 2023 with a pre-conference newcomers session and conference reception on Monday afternoon/evening, March 27th.
Monday, March 27th
– Pre-Conference Newcomers Forum 2-4:00 p.m.
– Opening Conference Reception 6-8:00 p.m. Location TBA
Tuesday, March 28th
– Conference opening session at 9:00 a.m. Conference sessions from 10 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
– Networking reception TBA
Wednesday, March 29th
– Day 2 of the conference; Conference sessions from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: The 2023 Northeast Annual Giving Conference will be held on the campus of the University of Maryland Baltimore County.
NEAGC attendees will have a reserved parking area on campus. (Exact details to follow.)
– Refreshments will be provided during the breaks between sessions;
– A hot breakfast will be provided on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings;
– Lunches are on your own, and there are several close-by and walkable lunch options on campus;
– You’re invited to two complimentary networking receptions hosted by conference sponsors on Monday and Tuesday nights (more information to follow).
Want more? Check out our Instagram!